Chalk Rebels Repair Balm is an all-natural beeswax-based balm with soothing properties that will help repair and strengthen dry and damaged skin. Applied directly after your climbing session or before going to bed it works miracles overnight to make your skin stronger for tomorrow's session.
This beeswax balm is extra oily for maximum moisturizing and nourishing effect and is best applied during your well-deserved rest after a hard day of climbing.
- Repairs & strengthens dry and damaged skin.
- Promotes new skin growth for faster recovery.
- Conditions your skin while keeping your calluses intact.
- Keeps your finger skin supple and elastic.
- Apply to small cuts & scrapes for faster healing.
- Prevents overly dry skin prone to cracking and splitting.
- Restores skin balance after using chalk.
- Light antiseptic blend speeds healing.
- 100% natural: plants + beeswax
- Eco-friendly packaging that is good for the environment.
- One tree planted for every product sold.
- 1% of your purchase goes to protecting our planet.
Recommended for dry skin types, the beeswax in the balm will help retain moisture to aid recovery. Its light antiseptic properties will soothe cuts & scrapes. Use directly after your climbing session on clean hands or overnight for maximum effect.
Ingredients: Cera Alba, Petrolatum, Brassica Napus, Olea Europaea, Prunus Dulcis, Cuminum Cyminum, Cucurbita Pepo, Lavandula, Melaleuca Alternifolia, Citrus Limon, Tocopherol.
Safety & Guarantees: Made in Europe. We produce under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice in accordance with ISO 22716). All Chalk Rebels products are registered in the CPNP, the European cosmetics regulation portal, in accordance with rule 1223/2009.
USE LESS CHALK. Respect the environment & the climbers that come after you: use less chalk & avoid chalk powder. Use chalk cream as a base layer & chalk balls for top-ups instead! And brush the holds after you're done!