We're always looking for high-quality climbing photography for use in print and in social media. We typically feature the following subjects:
- Climbing and bouldering action pictures.
- Pictures showcasing the natural beauty of climbing areas.
- Climbing lifestyle pictures.
- Pictures from our fans.
We're also looking for a couple of specialty subjects:
- Close-ups of beautiful rock texture.
- Pictures showcasing the damage of chalk over-use.
- Close-ups of hands.
Finally, it is important that any pictures you submit follow these three simple rules:
- The climber in the picture is not over-chalking.
- The route in the picture is not over-chalked unless it is to show the damage of chalk over-use to the rock.
- No chalk buckets in bouldering pictures.
If you have interesting material you would like to license to us, drop us a mail below. To have an idea of the material we liked in the past have a look at our Instagram.