All of our skincare products are produced in "Good Manufacturing Practices" (GMP) certified cosmetics labs in Europe. Part of producing in accordance with EU regulations requires ingredient lists and production batch lists to be available on-premise at the company's headquarters. We go one step further and simply publish that information here.
- Crystal Chalk: Alcohol Denat., Aqua, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha- Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Coumarin, Benzyl Alcohol.
- Chalk Cream: Alcohol Denat., Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide (MgCO3), Aqua, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (C36H70O19).
- Chalk Cream With Upsalite®: Alcohol Denat., Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide (MgCO3) / Upsalite®, Aqua, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (C36H70O19).
- Repair Balm: Cera Alba, Petrolatum, Brassica Napus, Olea Europaea, Prunus Dulcis, Cuminum Cyminum, Cucurbita Pepo, Lavandula, Melaleuca Alternifolia, Citrus Limon, Tocopherol.
- Repair Cream: Aqua, Polyglyceryl-10 dipalmitate, Propanediol, Neopentylglycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, C13-15 alkane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Jojoba Esters, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Cetyl Alcohol, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract,Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Upsalite® is the commercial name of a mesoporous magnesium carbonate patented by Disruptive Materials AB in Sweden. Chalk Rebels is one of the very first climbing companies to have access to this miracle material. It allows us to create a liquid chalk with significantly higher performance.
Allergens, Safety & Disinfectants
Generally speaking our chalk & chalk alternative products should be bacteriologically completely safe. Nearly nothing survives the amount of ethanol in liquid chalks. This is true for all liquid chalk brands, not just ours.
Our products are dermatologically tested & we try to avoid common allergens. Nevertheless allergic reactions can happen. This is true for all skincare. We recommend people with sensitive skin to try out the product on a small area of skin before use.
- Batch: 21092603, Exp. 08/2024: Repair Cream: 100ml in plastic tube.
- Batch: 21082601, Exp. 08/2024: Crystal Chalk: 100ml in plastic tube.
- Batch: LQC-1046/03, Exp. 04/2022: Liquid Chalk: 30ml in plastic bottle
- Batch: LQC-1045, Exp. 02/2022: Liquid Chalk: 30ml in plastic bottle
- Batch: LC-D016, Exp. 12/2021: Liquid Chalk: 30ml in plastic bottle
- Batch: LQC-1043/01, Exp. 12/2021: Liquid Chalk: 30ml in plastic bottle
- Batch: 21012603, Exp. 01/2024: Repair Cream: 100 ml in plastic tube
- Batch: 21012602, Exp. 01/2024: Crystal Chalk: 100 ml in plastic tube
- Batch: 2101251, Exp. 01/2024: Chalk Cream: 100ml in plastic tube
- Batch: K20201212, Exp. 06/2021: Repair Balm: 15ml sample in aluminium tin.
- Batch: 2010091, Exp. 03/2021: Chalk Cream: 100ml in plastic tube.
- Batch: L02091402, Exp. 09/2023: Crystal Chalk: sample in 60-80ml aluminium tube.
- Batch: L02062212, Exp. 06/2023: Crystal Chalk : sample in 3ml spray bottle.
- Batch: LC-01, Exp. 11/2020: Chalk Cream: sample in 60-80ml aluminium tube.
- Batch: L17112101, Exp. 11/2020: Repair Cream: sample in 5ml plastic tube.
- Batch: HB-01, Exp. 11/2020: Repair Balm: sample in 15ml aluminium tin.